$61 – navabi.co.uk
$170 – moschino.com
$225 – stylebop.com
• The ”New Year” is sometimes for personal growth or changing to become better. Most Resolutions are hard to stick with. Sometimes choosing personal development, self-love , and starting a positive lifestyle. Picking something, unrealistic can give problems to finishing goals. So chose wisely & pick goals, that will help you grow. It can be simple like turn off mobile devices at family dinner, stop texting while driving, learn a new skill, volunteer at homeless shelters & animal rescue. There’s so many positive things, people will follow. After they see its helping make a positive impact.
– Resolutions/Goals 2018-
2. Having better relationships, with all of my family members.
3. No more pop/soda.
4. Read 18 books
5. Complete the 2nd, book in “Two Worlds Collide”trilogy or series series.
6. Lose weight for my health.
7. Try to work-out 1-2 times a week.
8. Blog everyday or week without excuses
9. Try to keep my room & house clean.
10. Start my own recipe book.
11. Stay Vegetarian.
12. Keep A positive mindset.
Hello Readers , please comment or share. Some of your own resolutions or goals for 2018. No matter what they are believe in yourself to reach your full potential.
Hello Readers! Since tomorrow is my 25th Birthday. I’m making a list of 25 things people really don’t about me.
- I graduated highschool at 20 years old. 
- I was bullied in school, also still bullied online currently.
- I wanted to become a make-up artist when I was 6.
- My older brother has always been my favorite sibling!
- I collect stuff animals! [ I have tons]
- I’m obsessed with boy band music!
- I have a learning disability in mathematics & language arts.
- I played the clarinet in band from 2003-2007 [ Band Geek]
- I support gay rights because I am Bisexual or pansexual [ Finally Coming Out]
- I studied fashion & graphic design in high school for special elective.
- I am a very unorganized & messy person.
- I secretly want to become a musician or actor.
- I have mumbling problem, I was in speech classes in 1st-3rd grade.
- I strongly dislike like the color hot pink!
- I remember every crush I’ve had since kindergarten.
- My favorite drink is actually Forest Gatorade.
- Loud talking or laughing makes me nervous.
- I was in choir from 2006-2007
- I have an obsession with flip flops.
- When my mom was alive, she gave me over 100 nicknames!
- I look like younger version of my sister.
- I have a dream catcher on my head board.
- I don’t wear jewelry that much.
- I actually like the outdoors.
- My parents spoiled,me because I was the youngest child. I think he regrets it now!